Your HVAC system works something like your body’s respiratory system. In this case, your HVAC system serves as the lungs, pumping conditioned air throughout your home. To maintain the desired temperature, you need a thermostat (brain) to send and receive electronic signals and determine when to turn the system on and off. So, it makes sense to choose the smartest thermostat you can find to deliver optimal performance.
Smart Thermostat Services
A smart thermostat is a Wi-Fi device that adjusts temperature settings automatically. Devices with an ENERGY STAR rating offer many advantages, including cost savings and convenience. You can rely on our crew for the following smart thermostat services:
- Thermostat repair: If your smart thermostat isn’t working as expected, our licensed technicians can diagnose and fix the issue. Feel free to reach out if your HVAC system isn’t maintaining the selected temperature setting or if you notice other signs that your smart thermostat isn’t responding to your commands.
- Thermostat setup and troubleshooting: Is your smart thermostat more complicated than you expected? If you’re getting lost when trying to operate your system from your phone or wall unit, don’t get frustrated. Our team is available to help you figure it out. We’ll even give you a tutorial to help you better understand your programmable device.
- Thermostat replacement: Many homeowners take the opportunity to install smart thermostats when their old ones break. ENERGY STAR smart thermostats make it easier than ever to customize your home comfort. With years of experience under our belts, DTC technicians are a great resource for fast, efficient thermostat replacement services. Call on us for advice on choosing the right make and model for your home.
Benefits of Choosing Smart Thermostats
There are many benefits to installing a programmable thermostat you can control from your electronic devices, or the old-fashioned way, on the thermostat itself. Here are some of the reasons to consider upgrading to a smart thermostat:
- Optimize the temperature setting remotely.
- Change your settings to suit your needs throughout the day.
- Lower your energy bill with strategic settings. (For example, you can turn down the heat when you’re not home in the winter.)
- Monitor and adjust your settings using your phone.
- Receive important alerts regarding the status of your HVAC system.
- Improve indoor air quality by monitoring moisture or excessive dryness.
Contact DTC for Smart Thermostat Services in Georgetown and Surrounding Areas
At DTC, we provide straight answers regarding the best smart thermostats on the market. Let us help your choose the right thermostat replacement for your Georgetown home. Contact us today to schedule thermostat repair, replacement or other HVAC services!