Become a VIP with a DTC Priority Club Membership
With regular maintenance, your air conditioner will run more smoothly and save you money. To make things easier for you, DTC started the Priority Service Club. We invite you to join the club to receive discounts and AC tuneup reminders from our attentive staff. Learn more about the importance of HVAC maintenance and the benefits of club membership.
Importance of HVAC Maintenance
An air conditioner tuneup will keep your system humming, even during the notorious Texas summer. Besides keeping your cooling system in peak condition, regular HVAC service can increase the life of your unit and save you money.
More reasons to keep up with your HVAC maintenance:
- Decrease your energy bill. With a finely tuned AC comes top performance. That means less work for individual parts and your system as a whole. So, enjoy the lower monthly bills.
- Add years to the life of your AC. When you schedule AC maintenance, it includes an AC tuneup that optimizes functionality and performance. With less wear and tear, it’s likely your system will last longer.
- Decrease AC repair costs. By inspecting each component, your DTC technician can pinpoint faulty parts early, heading off larger repairs.
Become a VIP With a DTC Priority Club Membership
All Georgetown area homeowners can share the benefits of Priority Service Club membership. Besides simplifying your AC maintenance, DTC’s Priority Service Club gives you the following advantages:
- Spring and fall maintenance bundle
- 10% off repairs
- One year parts and services warranty
The Priority Service Club is the best value for money in HVAC maintenance!
What’s Included in Your Air Conditioning Tuneup?
During the air conditioning tune up, we tighten connections, lubricate moving parts, and give your AC the care and attention it needs. Our comprehensive AC Tuneups include:
- Cooling system cleaning
- Thermostat testing
- Motor maintenance
- Coil maintenance (outside unit)
- Refrigerant top off
- Full system inspection (inside and outside)
- Cleaning of the blower and compressor
- Condensate drain maintenance
- Air filter cleaning and/or replacement
- Electrical connections check
- Bearings and fan blade inspection
Annual HVAC Service Is Good, Twice a Year Is Better
Schedule AC service in the spring and heater service in the fall of the year. Why? Your air conditioner works hard all summer to keep your family cool and your heating system keeps you warm in the winter. Our technicians can check essential HVAC systems before summer and winter to ensure they’re operating effectively.
Additionally, you can put HVAC service on your spring cleaning and maintenance list. That way, you won’t find yourself sweating it out in the Texas heat this summer because of a surprise AC breakdown.
Schedule Your Georgetown Air Conditioning Tune up Today
Contact the pros at DTC today to join the Priority Service Club and schedule your spring AC tuneups. We’ll handle all your HVAC service needs in the Georgetown and North Austin areas!
Download Our Free HVAC Inspection Checklist
Leave a Reply