Heating and cooling systems are often taken for granted – that is, until they stop working. That’s where a furnace or AC tuneup can be invaluable. Not only will it add life to your system, it will help keep it running efficiently and add to the overall life of the system, and it can save you money on costly breakdowns that may be preventable. Seasonal HVAC maintenance once or twice a year can make a big difference to the efficiency of your mini-split, central air, furnace, heat pump, or other HVAC unit.
That’s why you should consider DTC Air Conditioning & Heating for reliable air conditioner maintenance in Georgetown, Cedar Park and the surrounding areas. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, but our HVAC pros are familiar with all legacy and modern heating and cooling units used throughout Texas.
Exceptional North Austin AC Tuneups and Air Conditioner Maintenance
If your cooling system effectively cools your whole house, you probably aren’t thinking about spending money on maintenance. However, without regular AC tuneups, wear and tear can cause system malfunctions. Dirt and grime that builds up on your internal and external units can decrease the efficiency of the system and impact the free flow of cool air throughout your home.
In the long run, you’ll save money and get more out of your well-maintained system. Here are a few signs that your AC is overdue for air conditioning maintenance by our NATE-certified technicians:
- Rising energy bills
- Louder operating noise than usual
- Vents blow lukewarm not cool air
- Musty, mildew smells from the unit
- Malfunctioning thermostat
Checking your air conditioner includes several steps:
- Inspection of the condenser unit
- Verifying the amount of refrigerant in the system
- Electro-technical component testing
- Replacing the air filter
- Changing the airflow balance of a fan
- Checking all moving parts for proper functionality
- Lubrication of all moving parts
Heating maintenance is an annual service that includes a complete examination and tuneup of your furnace. If you don’t properly maintain the system, it can pose a safety hazard to your home and family. So, more families are opting to invest in annual cleaning and maintenance for their gas, oil, or electric heat pump, furnace, or other heating system.
If your heater isn’t working as expected or your energy bill is higher than normal in the winter, contact DTC for heating maintenance plans that include:
- Unblocking vents and intake manifold grilles
- Cleaning heat exchanger damage or corrosion
- Cleaning and inspecting the blower
- Checking the blower motor amp draw
- Tightening and replacing damaged electrical connections.
- Performing furnace and fire sensor inspection (for furnaces)
- Inspecting belts for damage or cracks
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Lubricating the entire heating system
- Replacing the air filter
Keeping Up With Your HVAC Maintenance Is Extremely Important
The HVAC pros at DTC offer industry-leading heating and AC tuneups and maintenance plans and services. Some of the outstanding advantages of HVAC maintenance include:
- HVAC maintenance improves heating and cooling efficiency.
- Routine maintenance may extend the time between costly HVAC repairs.
- With regular maintenance, a top-performing HVAC system will last for many years to come.
- Regular maintenance improves HVAC reliability, preventing expensive breakdowns.
- Well-maintained HVAC systems provide healthier air. Changing filters and maintaining all parts effectively eliminates dust and pollen and keeps your home comfortable.
- Regular HVAC maintenance protects your warranty.
- HVAC parts last longer with regular maintenance.
Consider an upkeep plan to prevent inconvenient, costly emergency repairs.
To keep your heating and cooling systems running at top efficiency, schedule our regular service. DTC offers heating and AC maintenance plans to customers in Cedar Park, Georgetown, Round Rock, Hutto, Leander, Pflugerville, and other surrounding areas. Call 512-887-5091 to get started today!
Download Our Free HVAC Inspection Checklist
Leave a Reply