While winters can be relatively mild in Georgetown, TX, you need a reliable heat source when the temperatures drop. While furnaces are a popular source of toasty warmth, we wanted to show you why energy-efficient heat pumps are the way to go. Heat pumps provide heating and cooling and can help you keep your monthly energy bill in check. Reach out to the knowledgeable team at DTC to find out whether a heat pump makes sense for your Georgetown home.
How Heat Pumps Keep Your Home Warm
You may wonder how heat pumps work. Heat pumps move warm air from outside into your home in the winter. In the summer, a heat pump pulls cool air indoors from the outside. It uses a refrigerant to heat or cool your home as needed. This saves energy compared to furnaces and other heating systems that have to generate heat from scratch, which requires more energy. That translates into lower energy bills all year ‘round, all in one versatile HVAC system.
Why Consider a Heat Pump for Your Georgetown Home
Heat pumps are a great alternative for Texas’ mild climate, and you only need a single system to provide all your home comfort needs. Your home is your sanctuary and heat pumps are a great way to provide comfort and warmth for your family.
Here are some other great reasons why heat pumps work well in Georgetown:
- Lower energy bills: Heat pumps can save you up to 60% on your energy bills compared to a furnace/HVAC combination.
- Effective for heatwaves: Stay cool during Texas heat waves without wasting energy.
- State government incentives: Texas has generous heat pump rebates.
- Tax credits: There are also potential tax savings and incentives for heat pumps.
- Low maintenance: Because they have fewer moving parts, it makes them less prone to breakdowns and easier to fix.
- Smaller carbon footprint: Heat pumps use less electricity or renewable energy than traditional HVAC systems.
- Safe home heating: Heat pumps are extremely safe and reliable.
- Improved indoor air quality: Because they put out fewer emissions, you may have better indoor air quality.
Contact Our Professional HVAC Team
Heat pumps are a safe heating option for your Georgetown home or business. DTC handles heat pump installation and repair for your heat pump or other heating systems. Our licensed technicians can take the necessary measurements and recommend the right make and model heat pump to best fit your needs.
Contact DTC today to schedule a free consultation to find out more about heat pumps in Georgetown and the surrounding areas.